Team Lead / Senior Php Developer
Payslip is a technology company providing market leading cloud-based software solutions to large multi-national companies to manage their international payroll. Payslip has already established itself as the technology leader and won Silicon Valley tech and EU based clients. Due to continuing expansion, Payslip is recruiting for a talented Team Lead/ Senior PHP Developer in Varna.
Key responsibilities are:
- Continuous design, development, and delivery of a multi-tenant SaaS Fintech application.
- Research and development of solutions for RESTful integration with third-party HRM, Finance, ERP and Payment Systems. (Workday, SAP, Oracle )
- Productification of an external codebase and build your own development team in Varna.
- Interfacing between the CEO, Product Owner, Lead Engineer and development teams on a wide range of technical issues.
- Availability to travel to Ireland, EU countries and the US for training, research and customer requirements gathering.
Ideal Technical Profile:
- 5+ Years Development Experience with designing PHP web applications using Symfony or similar PHP framework.
- Extensive knowledge of RESTful patterns and API implementation.
- Strong SQL Database development experience using an ORM such as Doctrine
- Good working knowledge of AWS Cloud Architecture AWS (S3, EC2, ECS, Cloudwatch, Lambda). Multi-tenancy experience a distinct advantage.
- Containerization (Docker), SSO (Okta), Linux, Git and CI exposure.
- Experience working within Agile Methodologies (Scrum, Extreme Programming or Kanban)
- Committed to lifelong learning and researching newly emerging technologies
- Creative and openminded with a proven ability to work with a wide range of stakeholders.
- Interest in blockchain, smart contracts, and next-generation payment systems
- Drive to work on projects that have the potential to change an industry.
What we offer:
- The opportunity to build your own development team and take your career to the next level within a strong Fintech company
- Highly competitive salary (3000 – 5000lev depending on level) and benefits package for the right candidate
- Financial support for your training, self-development
- Attendance at leading technical conferences as relevant, e.g. RPA, WebSummit, etc.
- A positive work environment in the city centre location in Varna
- A friendly international team between Varna and the west coast of Ireland (great surfing!).