Global Payroll Roles
Payslip is a technology company providing cloud based solutions to multi-national companies to manage their international payroll processes and payroll vendors effectively.
Due to continued growth, Payslip is growing our team and are now recruiting for a person with experience in International / Global Payroll.
Depending on the level and depth and profile of the candidates, the International / Global Payroll person may be appointed as a Global Payroll Specialist or Global Payroll Manager.
Key Responsibilities Are:
- To work closely with clients to map their international payroll processes and application for Payslip Platform.
- Work closely with Head of Product for the continuous enhancement and improvement of Payslip Platform functionality and performance.
- Project management for effective setup of payrun files and integration for client setup.
- Quality management for payrun file integration for effective payroll processing through the Payslip platform.
- Thought leader on new international payroll developments.
- Involved in development of robotic offering for Payslip.
- Over 5 years experience in an international payroll role.
- Ideally qualified in one or more country payroll qualifications with up to date CPD.
- Experience with different payroll software or aggregator applications such as Sage, Megapay, ADP, Ceridian, Celergo, iiPAY.
- May be part or fully qualified accountant. Strong experience with corporate accounting connected to payroll, e.g. GL reporting.
- Experience in payroll provider management.
- Strong analytical and computer technical skills with Excel.
- Strong attention to detail.
- Good communication skills.
- Positive, can do and proactive approach.
- Hungry to have a positive impact in the industry and for our clients.