We’re Hiring – Chief Technology Officer At Payslip
We’re Hiring! Payslip, is currently seeking candidates to fill a variety of roles within the business, including this weeks spotlight role, Chief Technology Officer.
Payslip is a technology company providing cloud based solutions to multi-national companies to manage their international payroll processes and payroll vendors effectively. See www.payslip.com for more information.
Due to continued growth, Payslip is growing our team and are now recruiting a Chief Technology Officer.
The Chief Technology Officer will provide technical leadership and technical design assurance through product and architecture strategy, new technology development and adoption, procurement as well as technical leadership on project implementation.
The CTO will work with the CEO & Founder to lead the technical delivery of the business vision and mission to the market in a commercially viable way.
Key responsibilities are:
- Identify and select appropriate technology stacks, platforms etc.
- Develop information security plan – to manage the confidentiality and integrity of the company’s data and servers.
- Management of the technology team
- Definition of the software development methodology & management of the software development processes
- Continuous integration, release management
- Disaster recovery and business continuity planning
- Lead certification application and process implementation as required.
Ideal Technical Profile:
- Over 5 years in a technical leadership role.
- Broad knowledge of software / hardware technologies.
- Demonstrable architecture experience.
- Project Experience in delivering multi-locational projects.
- Excellent understanding of security requirements, encryption.
- Sound design knowledge of networking in a highly resilient environment.
- Experience of designing and implementing business continuity solutions and leading policy.
- Experience of designing and implementing infrastructure solutions as part of major client or change programmes of delivery.
- Educated to degree level, preferably in a computing related discipline.
- Demonstrable industry technical qualifications in a number of vendors’ certifications programme.
- Certification in IT management and Frameworks, e.g. ITIL, ISO 27001, TOGAF, would be useful.
- Experience delivering integration projects with external accounting or HR softwares.
Other Skills of Ideal Candidate:
- Experience managing team, setting KPIs, and management performance and quality;
- Ability to liaise with business to agree achievable product route map deliverables;
- Effective communicator across technical and business colleagues, team, stakeholders, clients and partners;
- Committed to lifelong learning, understanding new technologies and continuous improvement of self, product offering and organisation.
- Strong initiative, progressive thinker and do-er, leader for progressive product development and delivery.
- Co-operative and commercial approach.
- Likes to work in innovative products and have direct impact on industry.
To apply for this position, email email@example.com or contact Fidelma at + 353 1 443 4820.