Senior Frontend Developer
Payslip is a technology company providing market leading cloud-based software solutions to large multi-national companies to manage their international payroll. Payslip has already established itself as the technology leader and won Silicon Valley tech and EU based clients. Due to continuing expansion, Payslip is recruiting for a talented and results driven Senior Frontend Developer in Varna.
- Continuous design, development, testing and delivery of quality UX/UI features for a modern
- Work closely with the Product Owner, Team Lead and Backend developers to define requirements
for UX/UI functionality.
- Troubleshooting, Documentation of all frontend application features and issues.
- Mentoring of Junior FE Developers
- Experience with the following technologies: ECMAScript 6, React, Redux, Webpack, Yarn (or
- Experience in interacting and interfacing with a RESTful JSON APIs
- Experience in a professional environment with code versioning tools (e.g Git, SVN)
- JS testing and code analysis frameworks, such as Mocha, Chai, Enzyme, Sinon.
- Knowledge of AWS Cloud Architecture AWS (S3, EC2, ECS, Cloudwatch, Lambda) would be an
- Experience working within an Agile Development framework
- An eye for a good UX/UI design
- Automated UI/UX Testing (Selenium etc)
- Basic Linux/Unix operating system knowledge
- Great communication skills
- Logical thinking and analytical skills
- Strong time management skills
- Ability to multi-task without compromising quality
- Can-do and Problem-solving attitude and enthusiasm
- Very good verbal and written English
What we offer:
- The opportunity to take your career to the next level within a strong Fintech company
- Highly competitive salary and benefits package for the right candidate
- Financial support for your training and self-development
- A positive work environment
- Modern and comfortable office in the city center location in Varna
- A friendly international team between Varna and the west coast of Ireland (great surfing!).
Your application will be reviewed in utmost confidentiality following the General Data Protection Regulation. All personal information will be collected only for the purpose of the job application and will be stored for a period needed for the application process.
Only short-listed applicants will be contacted.
Apply here: email@example.com