Product Presentation Manager
We are Payslip, a global technology company transforming how global payroll is delivered at multinational organizations around the world. We are now hiring an experienced Product Presentation Manager / Solutions Consultant.
You will be passionate about great technology and have the set of skills which will let you interact and engage with our prospect audience presenting Payslip platform.
- Being a product expert, you will support sales executives with delivering powerful platform presentations and demos that clearly communicate the uniqueness of Payslip software solution to prospect clients
- Identify prospect pain points and propose technology solutions
- Effectively communicate client needs to the Product and Integrations Teams for future product
- Develop and maintain full technical knowledge of Payslip platform and technology suite
- Research global payroll software, industry, and key end user
Qualification and Skills Required
- Strong presentation, sales and creativity skills
- Ability to build positive working relationships and communicate clearly
- Ability to present technical concepts and simplify them for an audience
- Exceptional written and verbal communications skills.
- Excellent command of spoken and written English
- Previous 3+ years professional experience in a similar position in a technology company
Organizational, project and time management skills
- Solid technical background with understanding and/or hands-on experience in software development and SaaS platforms
- Advanced problem-solving skills and the ability to quickly learn products
- Excellent organizational skills and a keen eye for detail
- Ability to multi-task without compromising quality
- Can-do attitude and enthusiasm for working in a team and results oriented environment
- Market disrupting SaaS technology platform
- Rapidly growing organization with international client base
- A diverse work environment where your contributions make a difference
- State of the art office in Varna city centre
- Additional benefits after the probation period
- Competitive salary and flexible work environment
- International team: Bulgaria, Ireland, Spain, UK, and the USA
Note: Your application will be reviewed in utmost confidentiality following the General Data Protection Regulation. All personal information will be collected only for the purpose of the job application and will be stored for a period needed for the application process.
Apply here: firstname.lastname@example.org