Product Marketing Manager
We are Payslip, a global technology company transforming how global payroll is delivered at multinational organizations around the world.
And we’re on a mission- to build great technology that delivers global payroll control and visibility for progressive high growth companies.
Clients love what we do, so we are growing fast- we now need an ambitious and driven Product Marketing Manager.
You will be passionate about great SaaS technology, enjoy working with smart innovative people and have a genuine desire to be involved in a company that is disrupting the normal way of delivering global payroll around the world.
You will have 5 years+ experience in a similar B2B SaaS role and be ready to hit the ground running, show initiative and take the lead on Product Marketing strategy and campaign execution.
We are looking for a B2B Product Marketing Manager with experience in a SaaS environment to lead our Product Marketing strategy. You will be the key driving link between our Product, Sales and Marketing teams. You will lead on go-to-market strategy for our cloud platform products and help us execute product launch and release campaigns.
You will assist in disrupting the global payroll technology management marketplace. You will be responsible for driving go-to-market activities, competitive intelligence, messaging and positioning of our SaaS products.
This is a great opportunity for a passionate and motivated individual to join a rapidly growing passionate marketing team.
- Guide, influence, and own product marketing strategy
- Create, deliver, and evaluate product launches
- Develop product messaging that positions and differentiates new products and service from others in the market
- Identify and pursue market opportunities for new product development
- Maintain and manage competitive intelligence and comparisons by working with cross-functional stakeholders and executing self-lead research
- Develop deep understanding of Payslip platform and products and be available to train sales teams on product features and benefits
- Collaborate well across sales, product, and senior leadership teams
- Research, understand and target key buyer personas for our technology products
- Drive awareness and engagement across customers, leads, analysts and media.
- Use competitor, technology and market research to segment audiences and accelerate demand
- Gain insight into customer use of current products, untapped opportunities, and buyer personas
- Measure and optimize the buyer journey as it relates to product feature adoption and usage
Qualification and Skills Required
Knowledge and Experience
- 5 years+ experience in a similar role
- B2B marketing experience in a SaaS environment
- Strong digital and cloud software knowledge and insight
- Market research and buyer journey/persona experience
- Strong analytical skills
- Deep knowledge and understanding of the link between marketing and sales
- Confidence working with senior sales executives
- Ability to conceptualise, roadmap and execute go-to-market campaigns
- Ability to identify market growth and revenue generation opportunities
- Experience communicating and contextualizing product value
- Creative thinker with a vision
- Attention to detail
- Excellent command of spoken and written English
- Ability to build positive working relationships and communicate clearly
- Exceptional written and verbal communications skills.
Organizational and time management skills
- Excellent attention to detail
- Good time management and organizational skills
- Ability to multi-task and work on your own initiative
- Can-do attitude and enthusiasm for working in a team-oriented environment
- Thrive in a collaborative and team-oriented organization
- Work for a leading SaaS technology market disruptor
- Flexible working location
- Competitive compensation package
- International team: Bulgaria, Ireland, Spain and the USA
Note: Your application will be reviewed in utmost confidentiality following the General Data Protection Regulation. All personal information will be collected only for the purpose of the job application and will be stored for a period needed for the application process.