Payslip is a Software for HR and Finance teams, which delivers payroll control, automation and reporting.
We are hiring a Product Manager to join our team in Varna.
Required Skills and Experience:
• Great attention to detail
• Logical thinking and analytical skills
• Strong time management and organizational skills
• Ability to multi-task without compromising quality
• Exceptional written and verbal communications skills
• Proﬁcient in written and spoken English
• Can-do and Problem-solving attitude and enthusiasm
• 2+ years of experience in Product Management
• Take part in new functionalities discussions and roadmap decisions internally and with clients’ users group
• Communicate with different stakeholders (Payslip teams, management and clients) and assist in definition of their needs
• Translating stakeholders’ needs into product strategy with detailed requirements
• Create and maintain comprehensive product documentation
• Maintain and update training and releases materials
• Functionality testing and feedback
• Monitor and measure success metrics after release and incorporate feedback into the product development process
What we offer:
• Enchanced Training
• Professional Development
• Dynamic Work Environment
• Great Central Location
Your application will be reviewed in utmost confidentiality following the General Data Protection Regulation. All personal information will be collected only for the purpose of the job application and will be stored for a period needed for the application process.
Only short-listed applicants will be contacted.