Payslip founder named Finalist at the Women Mean Business: Women in Technology Award 2018
Payslip founder Fidelma McGuirk has been chosen as a finalist for this year’s prestigious Women Mean Business (WMB): “Women in Technology Award 2018”. Fidelma features alongside a number of high profile business leaders who have impressed judges and matched the strict criteria required.
In its 12th year, the WMB awards celebrate the diversity in business and recognise women in business for their outstanding and inspiring contributions.
This year’s award ceremony will be held in the Shelbourne Hotel, Dublin and will cover six different individual awards, continuing the WMB’s efforts of highlighting Ireland’s best and brightest women in business.
The theme of this year’s awards is ‘A Different Perspective’, noting the beauty in a world where diversity – of beliefs, customs and perspectives, are allowed to flourish.
2018 Women Mean Business finalists
McGuirk was one of eight women to make the ‘Women in Technology 2018’ shortlist which includes:
- Sheena Bailey & Louella Morton, Co-Founders of TestReach.
- Grainne Barry, EMEA Operations Director of Sports Tech Ireland.
- Aisling Curtis, Commercial Director of Microsoft Ireland.
- Amanda Darmody, Site Lead at Eventbrite Cork.
- Joanne Kearney, Founder and MD of GlowMetrics.
- Riona Ni Ghriallais, Co-Founder and CTO of ProVerum Medical.
The winners of the Women Mean Business Awards will be announced on October 8th 2018 at the Shelbourne Hotel, Dublin.
For more information on the awards visit the Women Mean Business website.