We are Payslip, a global technology company transforming how global payroll is delivered at multinational organizations around the world.
And we’re on a mission- to build great technology that delivers global payroll control and visibility for progressive high growth companies.
Clients love what we do, so we are growing fast- we now need a marketing assistant.
We are looking for a zealous marketing assistant to support the marketing department in our strategy and goals for long term growth for Payslip.
You will be passionate about great technology, enjoy working with innovative people and have a genuine passion for marketing and communications.
You will be starting your career and keen to develop your marketing skills and experience, and you will demonstrate the kind of drive, enthusiasm & desire to learn that will make you the perfect fit for our growing company.
Your role will be a critical factor for the smooth operation of the marketing department and will include organizing and executing campaigns. You will help research competitors, position our messaging and brand and support our marketing and sales teams as we grow our client base.
You will support the marketing and sales team within Payslip with support tasks and market research. Your work will contribute to our marketing activities across Europe and the USA.
This is a great opportunity for an enthusiastic individual to join a rapidly growing cloud technology organization.
- Market research for lead generation
- Social media outreach and engagement
- Social media monitoring
- Industry and competitor research and analysis
- Develop knowledge of Payslip platform and features
- Marketing and sales team support
- Assist in organising promotional events and digital marketing campaings
Qualification and Skills Required
- Associate or bachelor’s degree in marketing
- 1 – 2 years experience in a marketing role
- Proficiency with Microsoft Office (MS Excel, MS Word)
- Experience with social media platforms (LinkedIn, Facebook and Twitter)
- HubSpot marketing automation platform experience a plus
- Excellent command of spoken and written English
- Ability to build positive working relationships and communicate clearly
- Exceptional written and verbal communications skills.
Organizational and time management skills
- Excellent attention to detail
- Good time management and organizational skills
- Ability to multi-task
- Can-do attitude and enthusiasm for working in a team-oriented environment
- Start your career in a collaborative and team oriented organization
- Gain tech company experience quickly
- State of the art office in Varna city centre
- Additional benefits after the probation period
- International team: Bulgaria, Ireland and the USA
Note: Your application will be reviewed in utmost confidentiality following the General Data Protection Regulation. All personal information will be collected only for the purpose of the job application and will be stored for a period needed for the application process.
Apply here: email@example.com