User Acceptance Tester
Payslip is a technology company providing market leading cloud-based software solutions to large multi-national companies to manage their international payroll. Payslip has already established itself as the technology leader and won Silicon Valley tech and EU based clients. Due to continuing expansion, Payslip is recruiting for a talented and results driven User Acceptance Tester.
You will be technically minded and passionate about quality and software testing. You will analyze project documentation, demonstrate deep understanding and knowledge of the platform, enhancements’ business requirements and functional specifications and make sure our high company standards and users’ smooth experience are always a top priority.
- Grow and maintain vast knowledge of Payslip platform
- Analysis of Business Requirements, develop and execute test plans to ensure the accurate development of software features from a business and functional perspective
- Collaborate with Business and Technology teams to coordinate features testing Pre and Post Go Live
- Assess if the system can support day-to-day business and user scenarios and ensure the platform expected behavior in terms of business operations
- Identify test scenarios, create UAT test cases and data
- Execute test plans, scenarios, scripts or procedures to drive release success
- Meet agreed performance objectives
- Ensure that the platform functionalities are fully tested within given timelines and to a high-quality company standards
- Provides status and results reporting and confirm business objectives are completed
- Provide support in creating and maintaining comprehensive product user documentation
Qualification and Skills Required
- 2+ years of experience in user acceptance testing
- Hands-on experience in software testing and SaaS platforms
- Excellent organizational skills and a keen eye for detail
- Exceptional written and verbal communications skills
- Proficient in written and spoken English
- Can-do and Problem-solving attitude and enthusiasm
- Ability to plan, manage, track, and deliver on commitments
- Analytical mind set and strong technical skills
- Ability to work effectively in a team or autonomously with an agile and collaborative manner
- Experience of collaborating with multiple functional areas, including product management, engineering, UX/UI
- Ability to handle multiple competing priorities in a fast-paced environment without compromising quality
- Excellent career progression working in a collaborative and team oriented organization
- Diverse and flexible work environment where your contributions are valued
- International team : Bulgaria, Ireland, UK, Spain and the USA
Note: Your application will be reviewed in utmost confidentiality following the General Data Protection Regulation. All personal information will be collected only for the purpose of the job application and will be stored for a period needed for the application process.
To apply please email your CV to email@example.com and reference the role of interest in the subject heading.
We’re looking for driven people, who are passionate, focused, and accountable.
Your experience does not need to be an exact match to the job description- exact matches don’t exist. We want to learn about your skills, how you think and what you believe you have to offer.
Different backgrounds mean different perspectives- this tends to be a good thing when building a team of dedicated professionals who enjoy contributing to a growing company.