Tech Support Team Lead
We are Payslip, a global technology company transforming how global payroll is delivered at multinational organizations around the world.
And we’re on a mission- to build great technology that delivers global payroll control and visibility for progressive high growth companies.
As a Tech Support Team Lead, you will partner with the Tech Support Manager to deliver exceptional support to Payslip clients. You will lead by example, organize work, build reports, handle escalations, and help with ad hoc projects, and training. You will be constantly working on improving the current processes by reducing manual work and error logs, increasing the teams efficiency by further automation and integration solutions.
- Oversee the day-to-day operations of the Tech Support Team
- Act as a mentor and provide oversight, coaching, and training to Tech Support Team
- Be the point of contact when it comes to clients’ escalations
- Organize daily and weekly stand ups with the team to discuss body of work, tasks completed, planned work, escalations, blockers
- Record and track team performance, SLAs and workflows and metrics
- Provide support where needed for both internal and external key users
- Clearly communicate escalated issues to Tech Support and Product Manager as needed
- Manage and report on all incoming Tech Support inquiries
- On-board and train all new Tech support team members
- Assist in the creation of the team KPIs as well as monitor and report on results
- Ensure that all customer inquiries and issues are solved correctly and in a prompt and professional manner
- Work to create any relevant support material for the team
- Implement any necessary preventive measures to reduce customer faults and issues
- Review all technical support related processes and documentation for continuous improvement
- Assist in the creation and implementation of customer self-service material and tools
- Delegate, tasks based on staff members’ individual strengths, skill sets and experience levels
- Provide regular performance and projects success reports to Tech Support Manager
- Comply with data privacy and security policies and ensure team is compiling to policies
Qualifications and skills required:
- 3+ Previous experience in managing customer focused teams
- Proficient in written and spoken English
- Proven people management and leadership skills
- Exceptional written and verbal communications skills
- Can-do and Problem-solving attitude and enthusiasm
- Logical thinking and analytical skills
- Ability to multi-task without compromising quality
- Able to work with cutting edge technology and assimilate information rapidly
- Customer service focused
- Strong organizational and time management skills
- Great attention to detail
- Embrace change and continually provide feedback on process improvements
- Ability to work in a collaborative and team and result-oriented environment
- Market disrupting SaaS technology platform
- Rapidly growing organization with international client base
- A diverse and collaborative work environment where your contributions make a difference
- Competitive remuneration
- Training and career development
- A friendly international team between Varna and the west coast of Ireland (great surfing!).
Note: Your application will be reviewed in utmost confidentiality following the General Data Protection Regulation. All personal information will be collected only for the purpose of the job application and will be stored for a period needed for the application process.
To apply please email your CV to firstname.lastname@example.org and reference the role of interest in the subject heading.
We’re looking for driven people, who are passionate, focused, and accountable.
Your experience does not need to be an exact match to the job description- exact matches don’t exist. We want to learn about your skills, how you think and what you believe you have to offer.
Different backgrounds mean different perspectives- this tends to be a good thing when building a team of dedicated professionals who enjoy contributing to a growing company.