Payslip is a technology company providing market leading cloud-based software solutions to large multi-national companies to manage their international payroll. Payslip has already established itself as the technology leader and won Silicon Valley tech and EU based clients. Due to continuing expansion, Payslip is recruiting for a talented and results driven DevOps Lead.
- Development and deployment of cloud projects including, build configs, deployment configs, networking, container images, services, secrets, storage to name a few;
- Planning deployments and improvements to CI/CD pipelines;
- Operational management of Infrastructure and Cloud services;
- Handle outages and security incidents, provide resolution and root cause analysis, including post-mortem description, protocol of the resolution and further mitigation/prevention actions;
- Configure and improve monitoring systems to provide swift responses to critical alerts to prevent outages;
- Support development teams;
- Work in contact with other teams across the company to ensure smooth and documented changes to all environments.
- Experienced in Amazon Web Services (AWS) infrastructure and services are essential a must
- Route 53
- Cloudfront `
- Web Application Firewalls
- Network IDS
- Target Groups
- Serverless, Cloud Formation
- EBS, EFS
- PostgreSQL RDS
- AWS KMS
- Cloudwatch, monitoring
- ElasticCache REDIS
- Experience in cloud networking architecture and security
- Understanding of monitoring and alerting systems
- Experience with Docker containers, orchestration, and registry functionality
- Experience with PHP, Python and PostgreSQL HA
- Linux: CentOS and Debian
- Experience with Shell or Bash scripting.
- Fluent in English
What we offer:
- The opportunity to take your career to the next level within a strong Fintech company
- Highly competitive salary for the right candidate
- Financial support for your training and self-development
- A positive work environment
- A friendly international team between Varna and the west coast of Ireland (great surfing!).
Note: Your application will be reviewed in utmost confidentiality following the General Data Protection Regulation. All personal information will be collected only for the purpose of the job application and will be stored for a period needed for the application process.
To apply please email your CV to email@example.com and reference the role of interest in the subject heading.
We’re looking for driven people, who are passionate, focused, and accountable.
Your experience does not need to be an exact match to the job description- exact matches don’t exist. We want to learn about your skills, how you think and what you believe you have to offer.
Different backgrounds mean different perspectives – this tends to be a good thing when building a team of dedicated professionals who enjoy contributing to a growing company.