Sales Development Representative
We are Payslip, a global technology company transforming how global payroll is delivered at multinational organizations around the world.
And we’re on a mission- to build great technology that delivers global payroll control and visibility for progressive high growth companies.
Clients love what we do, so we are growing fast- we now need a Sales Development Representative for our operations in Ireland (Dublin, Westport or Remote)
You will be passionate about selling great technology, enjoy working with innovative people and have a genuine desire to be involved in a company that is disrupting the normal way of delivering global payroll around the world.
You will have the skills and experience we need, but most of all, you will have the attitude that makes you the perfect fit for our growing company.
You will help us to communicate & connect with prospects in a meaningful way by outlining Payslip’s value proposition and focusing on the benefits of our platform.
You will identify, research and develop positive initial engagement with a range of prospects who fit our ideal customer profile.
You will help to educate prospects about our digital platform and services, answer any initial queries they may have, and book qualified meetings so our senior sales executives can take the sales process further. Lead generation via LinkedIn outreach will form a significant part of this role.
You will develop in depth knowledge of our payroll platform and product range while advancing your core sales skills as part of an experienced global sales team. Your goal will be to apply pipeline generation skills to identify and prospect new customers and business for Payslip.
- Identify key personas within our prospect range and initiate contact
- Conduct high volume prospecting via email and social media outreach
- Pre-qualify leads and assess prospect suitability based on criteria
- Become an expert on the Payslip platform, software product and services
- Answer prospect queries and assist their progression through the sales funnel
- Set up discovery calls for senior sales team members
- Attend payroll and technology events and conferences in a sales and branding capacity
- Collaborate with Sales & Marketing to support successful campaigns
- Proactively search for lead generation opportunities
Qualification and Skills Required
- Previous 1+ year sales experience in a SaaS, Tech or Start Up environment
- University Degree: Business or Technology desired
- Experience with digital sales tools like HubSpot and LinkedIn
- Passion for sales and a desire to build a career in software and technology
- Excellent communication and organization skills
Organizational, project and time management skills:
- Excellent attention to detail
- Strong analytical, time management and organizational skills
- Problem solving and decision-making skills
- Ability to interact professionally with management and prospects
- Ability to operate in a target driven sales environment
- Can-do attitude and enthusiasm for working in a team-oriented environment
- Excellent career progression working in a collaborative and team oriented organization
- Diverse and flexible work environment where your contributions are valued
- International team : Bulgaria, Ireland, UK, Spain and the USA
Note: Your application will be reviewed in utmost confidentiality following the General Data Protection Regulation. All personal information will be collected only for the purpose of the job application and will be stored for a period needed for the application process.
To apply please email your CV to firstname.lastname@example.org and reference the role of interest in the subject heading.
We’re looking for driven people, who are passionate, focused, and accountable.
Your experience does not need to be an exact match to the job description- exact matches don’t exist. We want to learn about your skills, how you think and what you believe you have to offer.
Different backgrounds mean different perspectives- this tends to be a good thing when building a team of dedicated professionals who enjoy contributing to a growing company.