Customer Tech Support Specialist
We are Payslip, a global technology company transforming how global payroll is delivered at multinational organizations around the world.
And we’re on a mission- to build great technology that delivers global payroll control and visibility for progressive high growth companies.
Clients love what we do, so we are growing fast – we now need a Customer Support Specialist.
You will be passionate about great technology, enjoy working with innovative people and have a genuine passion to be involved in a company that is disrupting the normal way of delivering global payroll around the world.
You will have the technical skills and previous digital experience we need, but most of all, you will have the attitude that makes you the perfect fit for our growing company.
You will provide great care and attention for all new clients that we have set up on our global payroll platform.
They will look to you for guidance, reassurance, knowledge and expertise as they become familiar with the features of our platform.
You will be responsible for handling ongoing queries & requests, and you will be expected to provide technical support on all the features of the Payslip platform that any new client requires assistance with. You will learn all about our platform so that you can provide our clients with any support they need, anytime they want it.
You will work closely with the Customer Tech Support Manager, Product Team, Integration team, as well as Client Success and Implementation Teams.
- Provide timely responses and world class customer service to our clients
- Data management & analysis
- Data transcription and reformatting
- Proactively propose process improvements and optimizations
- Ensure project success through timely execution and pro-active communication
- Communicate with internal teams, management and clients
- Become an expert in Payslip software product and services being offered by the company
- Take part in functionality testing and provide feedback on results
- Provide support in creating and maintaining comprehensive product user documentation
- Provide support when needed to other divisions within the company such as Sales, Marketing, Implementation etc
- Follow Payslip’s guidelines and security policies; execute an organized, efficient, and structured working process.
Qualification and Skills Required
- Excellent command of spoken and written English
- Previous 1+ year experience in a similar customer support position
- Ability to build positive working relationships and communicate clearly
- Exceptional written and verbal communications skills.
Organizational, project and time management skills
- Excellent attention to detail
- Strong analytical, time management and organizational skills
- Problem solving and decision-making skills
- Ability to interact professionally with management and clients
- Ability to multi-task without compromising quality
- Can-do attitude and enthusiasm for working in a team-oriented environment
- Take your career to the next level working in a collaborative and team oriented organization
- A diverse work environment where your contributions make a difference
- Ability to work with international clients
- International team : Bulgaria, Ireland, UK, Spain and the USA
Note: Your application will be reviewed in utmost confidentiality following the General Data Protection Regulation. All personal information will be collected only for the purpose of the job application and will be stored for a period needed for the application process.
To apply please email your CV to email@example.com and reference the role of interest in the subject heading.
We’re looking for driven people, who are passionate, focused, and accountable.
Your experience does not need to be an exact match to the job description- exact matches don’t exist. We want to learn about your skills, how you think and what you believe you have to offer.
Different backgrounds mean different perspectives- this tends to be a good thing when building a team of dedicated professionals who enjoy contributing to a growing company.