We are Payslip, a global technology company transforming how global payroll is delivered at multinational organizations around the world.
And we’re on a mission – to build great technology that delivers global payroll control and visibility for progressive high growth companies.
Clients love what we do, so we are growing fast- we now need Account Executive for our operations in Ireland (Dublin, Westport or Remote).
You will be passionate about selling great technology, enjoy working with innovative people and have a genuine desire to be involved in a company that is disrupting the normal way of delivering global payroll around the world.
You will have the skills and experience we need, but most of all, you will have the desire that makes you the perfect fit for our growing company.
We are looking for an experienced and energetic Account Executive to accelerate our clients’ growth and penetration in the market. In this role, you will be responsible to deliver on our ambitious growth plan generating a robust pipeline with large customers.
- Proactively seeking new business opportunities in the market
- Conducting research to identify customer needs and culture in order to deliver targeted messages
- Manage the entire sales process to ensure delivery against key performance metrics, with a strong emphasis on new business sales, while expanding existing accounts.
- Use your solution selling expertise to respond to customer needs and identify business potential to create a strategic, long-term partnership with your customers.
- Strengthen client relationships through regular engagement and face-to-face meetings
- Developing and implementing best practices to maximize pipeline creation, conversion rates, forecasting accuracy
- Be a creative thinker who looks outside of the box to find solutions to meet sales targets.
Work in partnership with our Sales Development Representatives and Marketeers for sales leads and opportunities.
Qualification and Skills Required
- 5+ years in similar role at startup or Enterprise software company
- Proven track record of success in sales, ideally with a software/SaaS/IT background with emphasis on customer acquisition and positioning of complex enterprise applications.
- Credibility at all levels and evidence of building strong relationships internally and with the customer.
- Effective communication skills with ability to build influential relationships and deliver results in a cross-functional environment.
- Successful history of net direct new business sales, with the ability to prove consistent delivery against targets.
- Excellent researching skills
- Bachelor’s or Master’s degree
Organizational, project and time management skills
- Excellent attention to detail
- Strong analytical, time management and organizational skills
- Problem solving and decision-making skills
- Ability to interact professionally with management and prospects
- Ability to operate in a target driven sales environment
- Ability to work in a team-selling environment where respect and fun and valued
- Drive and enthusiasm
- Excellent career progression working in a collaborative and team oriented organization
- Diverse and flexible work environment where your contributions are valued
- Additional benefits after the probation period
- International team: Bulgaria, Ireland, UK, Spain and the USA
Note: Your application will be reviewed in utmost confidentiality following the General Data Protection Regulation. All personal information will be collected only for the purpose of the job application and will be stored for a period needed for the application process.
To apply please email your CV to firstname.lastname@example.org and reference the role of interest in the subject heading.
We’re looking for driven people, who are passionate, focused, and accountable.
Your experience does not need to be an exact match to the job description- exact matches don’t exist. We want to learn about your skills, how you think and what you believe you have to offer.
Different backgrounds mean different perspectives- this tends to be a good thing when building a team of dedicated professionals who enjoy contributing to a growing company.