Payslip is a technology company providing market leading cloud-based software solutions to large multi-national companies to manage their international payroll. Payslip has already established itself as the technology leader and won Silicon Valley tech and EU based clients. Due to continuing expansion, Payslip is recruiting for a talented Python/PHP Integration Developer in Varna.
Key responsibilities are:
• Design, development, and support of multiple inbound and outbound integration patterns using Python/PHP and AWS Components
• Interfacing with the Developments teams, Lead Engineer and External partners on range of integration projects.
• Availability to travel to Ireland, EU countries for training, research and customer requirements gathering.
Ideal Technical Profile:
• 3+ Years Python/PHP Development Experience
• Experience parsing and processing json, excel, csv, pdf and xml file formats
• Experience developing and integrating with RESTful APIs
• Linux, Docker and AWS Experience (S3, EC2, SQS, SNS and Lambda)
• Familiar with Agile Methodologies (Scrum, Extreme Programming or Kanban)
• Committed to lifelong learning and researching newly emerging technologies
• Creative and open-minded with a proven ability to work with a wide range of stakeholders.
• Drive to work on projects that have the potential to change an industry.
What we offer:
• The opportunity to take your career to the next level within a strong Fintech company
• Highly competitive salary and benefits package for the right candidate
• Financial support for your training, self-development
• Attendance at leading technical conferences as relevant, e.g. RPA, WebSummit, etc.
• A positive work environment in city center location in Varna
• A friendly international team between Varna and the west coast of Ireland (great surfing!).
Your application will be reviewed in utmost confidentiality following the General Data Protection Regulation. All personal information will be collected only for the purpose of the job application and will be stored for a period needed for the application process.
Only short-listed applicants will be contacted.