Global Implementation Specialist
Payslip is a technology company providing automation and integration technology to multi-national companies to manage their international payroll. We are expanding our technology organization and are now recruiting a Global Implementation Specialist.
The Implementation Specialist will be responsible for assisting clients with the implementation of Payslip software. The Implementation Specialist’s primary objective is to complete setups of the product configuration, data migration, support integration testing and provide training. All assignments need to be completed in an accurate and timely manner, so the client go-live date is met. As an Implementation Specialist, you will work closely with the Global Implementation Manager, Integration team and the Client Success team along with working with our client’s project team and stakeholders. The role is essential for our mission to maintain customers for life objectives.
Job duties and responsibilities
- Follow established policies, procedures and workflows outlined for successful implementation.
- Demonstrate in-depth knowledge of Payslip by sharing and explaining to clients the functionality of the software.
- Set-up the product configuration and analysis of the data input for missing data or errors
- Monitor project tasks to ensure due dates are met and identify any issues that need to be resolved to the attention of the team.
- Provide timely responses to our clients by providing world class customer service
- Suggest process improvements in the implementation process
- Provide two-months of support to the client after go-live date
- Provide support to the integration team by reviewing and testing client integration files.
- Support client parallel testing by preparing testing scripts and recording testing results.
- Document any special client requirements
- Comply with Payslip’s data privacy and security policy
- Support the client technology operation team as needed
Qualifications and skills required
- Ability to build positive warm working relationships and communicate clearly.
- Ability to secure clear information from the client and distil into relevant communication /documentation needs
- Exceptional written and verbal communications skills.
- Cultural Awareness
- Ability to work across multiple time zones
- Proﬁcient in written and spoken English
Clear customer focus
- Clear focus on what customer success looks like per client and alignment of work and communication to this.
- Ability to stay close to the customer need while ensuring Payslip delivers and the customer is self-sufficient on the technology.
- Ability to build a strong positive independent relationship for the client on the technology.
Strong organizational, project and time management skills
- Ability to self-organize, identify dependencies and collaborate across team and client functions to ensure positive progression toward agreed objectives.
- Attention to detail
- Follow established policies, procedures and workflow outlined
- Ability to work in a collaborative and team-oriented environment
What we can offer:
- The opportunity to take your career to the next level working in a collaborative and team -oriented organization
- A diverse work environment where your contributions make a difference
- Ability to work with international clients
- State of the art office in Varna city center
- Additional benefits after the probation period.
Your application will be reviewed in utmost confidentiality following the General Data Protection Regulation. All personal information will be collected only for the purpose of the job application and will be stored for a period needed for the application process.
Only short-listed applicants will be contacted.
Apply here: email@example.com