Customer Tech Support Specialist
Payslip is a technology company providing automation and integration technology to multi-national companies to manage their international payroll. Due to continued growth Payslip is expanding our technology organisation. We are now recruiting a Customer Tech Support Specialist.
As a Customer Tech Support Specialist you will be responsible for handling a variety of tasks after clients’ initial onboarding and set up in Payslip platform is completed.
You will be responsible for handling ongoing queries and requests, providing technical support in Payslip platform to secure payroll processing data acceptance and absorption at all stages of the payroll process. You must have technical proficiency and in-depth knowledge of Payslip software platform to make sure that the clients receive top quality platform experience and support in a timely manner.
As a Customer Tech Support Specialist you will work closely with the Customer Tech Support Manager, Product Team, Integration team, as well as Client Success and Implementation Teams. The role is essential for our mission to maintain customers for life objectives.
Job duties and responsibilities:
- Provide timely responses to our clients by providing world class customer service
- Data management & analysis
- Data transcription and reformatting
- Proactively propose process improvements and optimizations
- Ensure project success through timely execution and pro-active communication
- Effective communication with internal teams, management and clients
- Grow and maintain vast knowledge of Payslip software product and services being offered by the company
- Take part in functionality testing and provide feedback on results
- Provide support in creating and maintaining comprehensive product user documentation
- Provide support when needed to other divisions within the company such as Sales, Marketing, Implementation departments
- Follow Payslip’s guidelines and security policies; execute an organized, efficient, and structured working process.
Qualification and Skills, you Bring to the Team
- Excellent command of spoken and written English
- Previous 1+ experience on a similar customer support position
- Ability to build positive warm working relationships and communicate clearly
- Exceptional written and verbal communications skills.
Strong organizational, project and time management skills
- Excellent attention to detail
- Strong analytical, time management and organizational skills
- Problem solving and decision-making skills
- Ability to interact professionally with management and clients
- Ability to multi-task without compromising quality
- Can-do attitude and enthusiasm
Self-awareness & self-ownership
- Ability to work in a collaborative and team-oriented environment
- Proficiency in Microsoft Word, Excel, Outlook and JIRA
- Cultural Awareness
What we can offer:
- The opportunity to take your career to the next level working in a collaborative and team oriented organization
- A diverse work environment where your contributions make a difference
- Ability to work with international clients
- State of the art office in Varna city center
- Additional benefits after the probation period
- A friendly international team between Varna and the west coast of Ireland (great surfing!).
Your application will be reviewed in utmost confidentiality following the General Data Protection Regulation. All personal information will be collected only for the purpose of the job application and will be stored for a period needed for the application process.
Only short-listed applicants will be contacted.
Apply here: firstname.lastname@example.org