Customer Success Manager
Payslip is a technology company providing automation and integration technology to multi-national companies to manage their international payroll. Due to continued growth Payslip is expanding our technology organisation. We are now recruiting a Customer Success Manager.
Customer Success in Payslip
At Payslip, we are reinventing how multi-national corporations are managing global payroll operations. We have done this by designing and building new and leading edge technology to enable our clients manage global payroll operations through centralized cloud technology, not the traditional managed services way.
By building and nurturing engaging and enriching relationships with our clients, we enable them to extract the highest value from our technology, and therewith, their payroll data and global payroll system.
In Customer Success, our objectives are to
- Onboard our clients in a clear, efficient and positive way, in the agreed time
- Through targeted training, enable the client to be as self-serve as possible and operate their payroll with minimal support needed.
- To identify opportunity for increased value creation by Payslip Platform and/or by increased automation and integration across the client eco-system.
The Customer Success Manager is a key role. The CSM is assigned a newly acquired client and will work across the team in the client and Payslip to ensure the customer success objectives are met.
As Customer Success Manager, you support Payslip clients and develop service support for different size clients and strategic accounts. Responsibilities include developing strong relationships with customers, connecting key business owners and driving adoption of our product. You will be responsible for developing and overseeing the implementation process, developing strong business relationships with customers, connecting with key business executives and driving the adoption of our product. Payslip is currently in a growth period and we are adding key individuals that will help us to develop our processes and team. This role is key for the long-term customer partnerships and growing our clients.
How you will make an impact:
- Account management from kickoff, implementation and customer adoption.
- Point of contact for all customer account management matters
- Provide suggestions and innovative ideas to meet client needs and provide cross- functional resources to help resolve issue escalation
- Develop broad and deep relationship with operational leaders with stakeholder in IT, Product Development, Integration’s, Technical Product support, Marketing, Sales and Implementation teams.
- Clearly communicate the progress monthly, quarterly and annual initiatives to internal and external stakeholders.
- Be the voice of the customer with internal cross functional teams
- Analyze data through reports and trends, get insights to drive customer engagement.
- Embrace change and continually provide feedback on process improvements
- Track project performance, specifically to analyze the successful completion of short- and long-term goals
- Develop comprehensive project plans to be shared with clients as well as other staff members
Qualification and Skills, you Bring to the Team
For this role, we seek an individual who has experience working in a business environment, ideally one where you
- Were involved in a customer success role for a SaaS mid-market / enterprise technology
- Engaged across countries and functions on projects that would have measurable impact on the business.
- Have strong experience of your ability to develop clear and positive working relationships with your clients.
Key skills we believe important to Customer Success Manager
- Ability to build positive warm working relationships and communicate clearly.
- Ability to secure clear information from the client and distil into relevant communication /documentation needs, i.e. new expansion / product enhancement / service support
- Exceptional written and verbal communications skills.
- Awareness and ability to identify and respect cultural variation and needs and apply reasonable adaptation to ensure clear and effective communication.
Clear customer focus.
- Clear focus on what customer success looks like per client and alignment of work and communication to this.
- Ability to stay close to the customer need while ensuring Payslip delivers and the customer is self-sufficient on the technology.
- Ability to build a strong positive independent relationship for the client on the technology.
Strong organizational, project and time management skills.
- Ability to self-organise, identify dependencies and collaborate across team and client functions to ensure positive progression toward agreed objectives.
- Build out realistic and realizable project plans and collaborate with team for successful delivery. Ability to escalate as needed to ensure objectives are met.
- Attention to detail, e.g. to ensure phased requirements are met to enable progression.
Problem-solving & Creative Thinking
- It is natural that both opportunities and obstacles arise. Ability to navigate these and contextualise into a need to action/not and work toward positive resolution.
- We only want Thinking People to join Payslip team. In so doing, each person in every role can identify how that role can contribute best to the customer and to the team. We want you to be open to improving the processes, systems and your own work, the company and technology and we invite (expect) ideas from people as they settle into their roles and identify ways in which we can be stronger.
Self-awareness & self-ownership.
- Microsoft Office and JIRA
- Follow established policies, procedures and workflow outlined
- Ability to work in a collaborative and team-oriented environment
- Project Management and implementation experience
- Ability to work across multiple time zones
- Proﬁcient in written and spoken English
Apply here: email@example.com